In the heart of thriving, fun-filled Birmingham is the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex. Here you will find everything you need for whatever your event requires: an array of top-notch facilities, 1,056 adjoining guest rooms in our Westin Birmingham and Sheraton Birmingham Hotels, our own Uptown Entertainment District with convenient dining and entertainment as well as a helpful event staff and a host of specialized services.
220,000 square feet of exhibit space is just the beginning. One of the most compelling features of the BJCC is that it has all the right components - in one complex. The centrally located, modern facility includes:
- 220,000 square feet of flexible space in the Exhibition Hall.
- 100,000 square feet in 74 meeting rooms.
- The Forum Building, a conference facility unlike any other in the country that's equipped with state-of-the-art communications technology.
- The 19,000-seat Legacy Arena.
- A 3,000-seat Concert Hall.
- A 1,000-seat Theatre.
- A 274-seat Forum Theatre.
- 757 Adjoining guest rooms at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel.
- 294 adjoining upscale guest rooms in the Westin Birmingham Hotel.
- The Uptown Entertainment District with six restaurants and a coffee shop.
- Complete in-house catering service.
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame.
- On-site covered and valet parking.
Contact the BJCC for assistance with your booking needs. The staff of the BJCC is dedicated to the success of your event!