The BJCC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, accessible and enjoyable environment. Our Patron Code of Conduct has been established to ensure that your entertainment experience is consistent with that commitment. BJCC staff or representatives may intervene in order to enforce the following prohibited actions and items:
• Behavior that is unruly, abusive, or illegal
• The use of foul or abusive language or gestures
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment that leads to irresponsible behavior
• Verbal or physical harassment of other guests, entertainers, event personnel and/or BJCC personnel
• Failure to follow the instructions of Arena personnel
• Smoking or the use of tobacco products
• Interference with the game or event, including the throwing of objects
• Sitting in a seat other than one’s ticketed seat
Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund, and to the extent that the conduct constitutes a violation of the law, may be subject to arrest.
Doors typically open one hour before show time. Please arrive as close to that hour as you can. If you cannot make it to the venue before 30 minutes prior to show, expect a possible delay. We have increased our typical staffing level for events to get each and every person into the building in time for the show. However, we cannot guarantee that will happen if the majority of the crowd arrives at the venue for entry close to show time.
All patrons attending events at the BJCC may be required to walk through magnetometers upon entering the building. More commonly referred to as "walk-through metal detectors," the magnetometers will be located at each entrance, including backstage areas.
All patrons entering the arena during an event are subject to screening, which varies from event-to-event. Screenings range from visual inspection and bag search to screenings by a metal detector and/or a pat-down search conducted by security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items.
To help everyone have a positive experience when coming to an event, we ask that you do the following:
• Bring only essential items needed for the event you are attending.
• Leave ALL weapons at home. Weapons may include firearms, pocketknives, pepper spray, and wallet chains.
• No detachable lens cameras will be permitted.
The following is a list of items that are prohibited at all BJCC events.
• Bags/purses larger than 14" x 14"
• Chains over 6" in length
• Hula Hoops
• Jewelry or belts of any kind containing spikes or studs
• Large Umbrellas
FOOD & BEVERAGES
• Any outside food or beverage
• Bota bags or wine skins
• Water bottles are not allowed
• Illegal drugs (including cannabis)
• Aerosol cans
• Beach Balls
• Cigarettes or any smoking device including e-cigs or vaporizers
• Inflatable Items
• Bullhorns/noise makers
• Ice chests, coolers or thermos containers
• Laser pointers
• Poles (including signs attached to poles)
• Professional recording devices for photography, video or audio
• Selfie Sticks
• Skateboards or roller blades
• Stools or folding chairs
• Any item too large to fit under a seat
• Firearms (prohibited by event producers)
• All knives
• Mace or pepper spray
• Any item staff deems dangerous and could be used as a weapon
Please Note: Storage lockers are not available on site for prohibited items.
Animals except service animals are prohibited.
Patrons, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the venues. BJCC does not provide weapon lockers. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Patrons found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it.
All patrons must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Patrons using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected patrons will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Standing on chairs
• Drunk and disorderly conduct
• Fighting or challenging others to fight
• Exposing private body parts
• Interference with or delay of the game/event
• Violation of BJCC event policies
• Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
• Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
• Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission
• Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
• Willfully and maliciously disturbing another patron / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
• Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
• Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performer
FLAGS AND BANNERS
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, BJCC welcomes patrons bringing small signs, flags, banners, and posters inside the building to show fan support during events.
The following guidelines relate to these items:
• Item must be related to event
• Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
• Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension
• Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
• Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
• Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Arena management
• Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that mat obstruct the view of other patrons or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Arena management.
Patrons are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests while inside the building, without prior approval from BJCC management.
Trained emergency medical technicians (EMT) personnel are available to assist any guest in need at every event. First Aid offices are located on the Main Concourse at Section 7 in Legacy Arena and the lobby of the Concert Hall. In addition, the BJCC is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) located in various locations throughout the facility. Designated employees, including our EMT staff, have been properly trained and certified to use the AED. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our event staff for assistance.